Post Pictures Thread (part 4)

caterham_1.jpg

I don't really like the R35 but your GTR looks nice :thumbsup: Cars these days aren't even cars anymore in my opinion, just heavy computers on wheels. Back in the old days cars were fun because everything was operated by you. When you are driving down a tight and curvy mountain road and you hit the brakes just right and don't lock them up, when you heel and toe downshift at just the right moment for that hairpin curve, when you clip the apex and come flying out the other side of the curve with the tires screaming and engine roaring YOU did that, YOU tamed the beast, YOU got it perfect, not some computer :) Modern cars can be fun as well but nothing can match the feeling you get when you get it just right in a classic.

tbyg.jpg

Going for a sunset cruise in Harey's Bentley.

Last edited:
I took those shots with 24X Super Sampling Anti-Aliasing, morphological filtering, 16X Anistropic Filtering and 64X Tessellation. I only resized them and adjusted brightness/contrast in photoshop.

The only edit done to the shot below is a 50% resize.

Please, tell me how you do that. LOL I use fxaa in order to make racer look more "antialiased".

screenshot003.png

I don't really like the R35 but your GTR looks nice :thumbsup: Cars these days aren't even cars anymore in my opinion, just heavy computers on wheels. Back in the old days cars were fun because everything was operated by you. When you are driving down a tight and curvy mountain road and you hit the brakes just right and don't lock them up, when you heel and toe downshift at just the right moment for that hairpin curve, when you clip the apex and come flying out the other side of the curve with the tires screaming and engine roaring YOU did that, YOU tamed the beast, YOU got it perfect, not some computer :) Modern cars can be fun as well but nothing can match the feeling you get when you get it just right in a classic.

Going for a sunset cruise in Harey's Bentley.

It might seem nosey, but how old are you?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.6%