Post Pictures Thread (part 4)

Yeah but great quality... Not the 'Converted... now lets just put a few shaders on this thing and post screenshots'

We can see that A LOT of time has been taken into converting and perfecting these cars.

Almost all conversions I had seen here were nice looking and poor physics.
So.... that's the point.

And Hi everybody,I'm missing every single user of you. Maybe until the middle of the year i'll be back. But it's not 100% guaranteed. See ya!

(i'm stalking all the updates here, Mr Whippy/Stereo ambient light via envmap was one of the best updates I saw these days)

Edited: OH! And that Bay Track is an awesome circuit! Keep going Gizmo *-*

Almost all conversions I had seen here were nice looking and poor physics.
So.... that's the point.
Even my unreleased cars I try to keep the physics fairly accurate (or close because you can't always find data on every car), this is because I can't stand a car that doesn't feel accurate, or is just a poster girl kind of car. Like my Bentley for example, the suspension is off and I know it but I can't find that data, but the drivetrain (as far as I know at least) is spot on.

and to keep this thread ontopic...
screenshot179-2.png

Even my unreleased cars I try to keep the physics fairly accurate (or close because you can't always find data on every car), this is because I can't stand a car that doesn't feel accurate, or is just a poster girl kind of car. Like my Bentley for example, the suspension is off and I know it but I can't find that data, but the drivetrain (as far as I know at least) is spot on.

and to keep this thread ontopic...

Front wheels are punctured :(

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 19 7.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.6%