Apps Possible to load into races directly without launcher?

I was wondering if there was any way to load directly into a race without the need for loading into the launcher as I had an idea for a menu system I wanted to implement.

I noticed that the launcher and races are separate applications. With acs.exe seeming to be the actual racing application so that's where I was thinking that there must be a way to load into that application directly with specific race settings.

I should also point out that this is just for loading into a race locally as I am aware dedicated server setups exist it's more I want to actually load into races like you would the standard launcher.

I was wondering if there was any way to load directly into a race without the need for loading into the launcher as I had an idea for a menu system I wanted to implement.

I noticed that the launcher and races are separate applications. With acs.exe seeming to be the actual racing application so that's where I was thinking that there must be a way to load into that application directly with specific race settings.

I should also point out that this is just for loading into a race locally as I am aware dedicated server setups exist it's more I want to actually load into races like you would the standard launcher.
There is this relatively unknown thing called Content Manager, you should get it

acs.exe is the actual game, you can just edit the My Documents settings (user\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg) and then launch that without using the official launcher. You need to run the official launcher to generate the cfg files in the first place though if your windows profile has never run AC.

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 74 69.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • No 3pa registration pages