1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible AI bug seen @ community day event

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by MS7XWDC, Sep 10, 2011.

1. looks like AI do have a bug: starting on dry tires in a wet race [after dry qualy]
  2. how can something that big be missed up until now ! what else ??! here we go .
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Beta testing with console games is a nightmare, but this one had to be spot come on :)
  4. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz

As long as a fix is made avaliable as soon as its released I wont hold it against them.
  5. I read on the official codemasters forum they're working on a patch , i don't know hoe much is it TRUE. We need to wait and see.
  6. it annoys me that game devs think this is ok, think of all the people who dont have a online connection to get a patch. That is an absolute game breaker for them, just like the pit stop bug was last year.
  7. And so it begins . . . :(
  8. there is NO Official word on a Patch from CM themselves
  9. Strange i read something about a patch or a fixing a bug. maybe it was a misunderstanding.
  10. i saw that, too .. that was from a forum member, not directly from CM
  11. if the patch rumour is true , working on a patch BEFORE the game is released is a frigen joke !! this is not a small bug , cmon !!
  12. I'd be very surprised and disappointed if this wasn't patched out within the first few days of release!
  13. It's not exactly a gamebreaker considering it's only on the Indian race and lets face it, how often will that be wet? It's being sorted.
  14. it was only witnessed @ India - that doesn't mean it will only be a '1 track bug'
  15. So i count CM to fix that Bug .. :)
  16. i don't agree. they did not test every track in a dry qualy / wet race scenario