Porsche GT3 RSR ; real life video

Very nice video. Not sure if anyone cares, but Crew Chief GTR2 Enhancements Plugin tries to implement that type of shifting via gearboxSequentialLiftToUpshiftTorqueNM and gearboxSequentialLiftToDownshiftTorqueNM settings in particular. This is the area I care the most about, accuracy of replicating driving race cars and the rules used in series. If anyone is interested in further improving shifting feel free to reach out to me - that's the particular area I need feedback in.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in further improving shifting feel free to reach out to me - that's the particular area I need feedback in.

I've already mentioned this but having a metal grinding sound playing as soon as a misshift occur would have been great. Without a sound I can't really use the feature as I will blow my engine in no time. I would be more than happy to contribute a sound.

Last edited:
I've already mentioned this but having a metal grinding sound playing as soon as a misshift occur would have been great. Without a sound I can't really use the feature as I will blow my engine in no time. I would be more than happy to contribute a sound.
I might get to it some day, but you do not need to wait for this feature - as I said before you should be able to achieve this effect by using SimHub ShakeIt effect.

The feedback I mentioned is on the mechanics of shifting in both manual H-Shifted and sequential. It's a tricky problem, because shifters we have are very simple and whatever logic game uses is a compromise really...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.