• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Porsche coming to iRacing!!!

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Eckhart von Glan, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +708

gt3 cup in January, LMP1 in the works.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
    • Wow Wow x 1
  2. Mircea Rad

Mircea Rad

Ratings:
    +52
    Finally, an LMP car besides all those GT cars and Le Mans track and interesting premises for a proper endurance championship. It took them long enough... But this could really bring (back) a lot of people to iRacing, I know I'll definitely renew my subscription and give it another chance, this is something I have been waiting for a very long time.

3. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +708
    yep, with the ferrari lemans car in the works as well all that is missing is an up-to-date lmp2 contender, here's hoping for sth. like the current ligier, alpine or oreca. oh yes, and say goodbye to the RUF, rest in peace, it was fun while it lasted.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rodent

Rodent
    Premium

Ratings:
    +268
    Wonder what will happen to the RUF series, but good news for iRacing, and sims in general. Porsche is now well and truly back, no special deals required.

5. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +708
    the full text on the iRacing homepage:

iRacing today announced a partnership that will see the popular online motorsports simulation service create digital models of the German automaker’s iconic race cars, beginning with the recently updated Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (991 II).

The new 911 GT3 Cup is employed by customer sports teams to compete in 20 race series organized by Porsche across the globe, like the Porsche Carrera Cup Germany, the GT3 Cup in the USA and the international Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup – making it the world’s most produced and most used GT race car. Now, the 911 GT3 Cup finally arrives in the online racing world. Additional Porsche models will be announced as they become available.

6. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium

Ratings:
    +284
    Just when I was enjoying the Porsche cup car in Assetto Corsa, now my iRacing will have it :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    Wah wah. Premium

Ratings:
    +1,796
    You won't leave AC so soon James! NOT NOW :p

8. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium

Ratings:
    +284
    I wouldnt think so, I enjoy the driving experience from AC enough to keep racing it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ThatRacingGuy

ThatRacingGuy
    I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened

Ratings:
    +485
    It´s coming to Iracong on the 10th, Which is Tuesday! All onboard the hype train choo choo

10. burrito

burrito
    It's an opinion, nothing more, nothing less. Premium

Ratings:
    +394
  11. Rodent

Rodent
    Premium

Ratings:
    +268
    VAT price hike means all interest lost.

12. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +708
    no VAT added yet, downloading for what i remember as the usual price of 12 dollars as i write.