Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain 2021

Skins Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain 2021 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, how can I set the vehicles to SuperCup for an AI race. In an AI race, everyone is into endurance, only my car is a SuperCup.

Thanks !

Sorry...I set it that way, but anyway the AI is in the Endurance mod. I do not get it...

pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg

Got to "customize" in car selection and then press "force setup". Then you should get all cars in SuperCup mode

Edit: S397 has two veh-files for each car and realized so two opponent filters -> SuperCup and Endurance. There is no need to go to "customize"

Last edited:
Got to "customize" in car selection and then press "force setup". Then you should get all cars in SuperCup mode

Edit: S397 has two veh-files for each car and realized so two opponent filters -> SuperCup and Endurance. There is no need to go to "customize"
Thanks Manni, that's exactly what I mean: with the 2 filters it works with the cars from 397.
That's just not possible with the beautiful English skins. the endurance version is always used for the AI.
But your tip with the force setup seems to work. In any case, I no longer have 2 classes with the AI.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back