Porsche 991 RSR issues...won't load MFT file

I bought the Endurance Pack last evening and today I tried it for the first time and the Porsche was not in the game. Upon further investigation I discovered that it was in the vehicles folder but w/o a MFT file or rather the folder was there but it was empty.
Everything else is working and I tried reloading 4 more times but it comes up successful for version 1.48 (which is not accurate) and 1.49's update fails.

Any thoughts or help for a fix would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Knoxstar, first manually delete all your Porsche-991 folders in your rF2 vehicles directory. Now go to your Profile page in Steam and have a look in your rFactor2 inventory. There you should find all your Endurance cars then click on your Porsche-911 and click on to "View Workshop Item". For me it worked to disable and then enable the Subscription again (You need to shut-down rF2 then restart and launch the game one time between disabling and enabling). After that the game should download the Porsche911 package in its latest version again.

Last edited:
I have the same Problem,also with Sebring.
Ralle111, first manually delete all your Sebring folders in your rF2 Locations directory. Now go to your Profile page in Steam and have a look in your rFactor2 inventory. There you should see your Sebring track then click on it and then click to "View Workshop Item". For me it worked to disable and then enable the Subscription again (You need to shut-down rF2 then restart and launch the game one time between disabling and enabling). After that the game should download the Sebring package in its latest version again.

Ralle111, first manually delete all your Sebring folders in your rF2 Locations directory. Now go to your Profile page in Steam and have a look in your rFactor2 inventory. There you should see your Sebring track then click on it and then click to "View Workshop Item". For me it worked to disable and then enable the Subscription again (You need to shut-down rF2 then restart and launch the game one time between disabling and enabling). After that the game should download the Sebring package in its latest version again.
Ace King ,many thanks for your help but doesn´t work for me. Tried it several times but Always says Version 1.01 still installed. Don´t know what to do.

Ace King ,many thanks for your help but doesn´t work for me. Tried it several times but Always says Version 1.01 still installed. Don´t know what to do.
Ralle.....your "Sebring 2018" installation is supposed to have 2 directories "1.00" and "1.01". You state that you already see "1.01" so do you also see "1.00" directory? Check for both these directories in your: rFactor 2/Locations/Installed/Sebring_2018

"1.00" includes 3 MAS files + 1 MFT file
"1.01" includes 5 MAS files + 1 MFT file

Last edited:
Ralle.....your "Sebring 2018" installation is supposed to have 2 directories "1.00" and "1.01". You state that you already see "1.01" so do you also see "1.00" directory? Check for both these directories in your: rFactor 2/Locations/Installed/Sebring_2018

"1.00" includes 3 MAS files + 1 MFT file
"1.01" includes 5 MAS files + 1 MFT file
Hi Ace King ,when i launch the game it always synchronises with Workshop. Then it installs Version 1.00. After that it tries to install Version 1.01 but it fails. There is an error message : component already installed Sebring 2018 1.01 . But in my Locations Folder there is only Version 1.00 . same issue with the Porsche. I deleted the folders several times, but didn´t help. All other cars and tracks are installed correctly .

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.