Porsche 935 - Pearce Racing Team #97

Skins Porsche 935 - Pearce Racing Team #97 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tecno_165 submitted a new resource:

Porsche 935 - Pearce Racing Team #97 - A fictional racing livery from 1978.

In 1978, this car was delivered as a customer car to Adam Pearce's Racing Team. The car was entered in the 1978 IMSA GT Championship for the British Terry Stevens to drive, with team sponsorship from mainly Mountain Dew but also from Goodyear tyres. Competing in the nine shorter rounds of the season with their competitive Porsche, the team consistently finished in the points and managed to achieve a second place finish at the Coca Cola 300 at Lime Rock Park. After the season was over, Terry...

Read more about this resource...

Which car or mod is this for?

To ensure that skins or updates aren't installed incorrectly, inside the rar or zip, I include the files inside a folder with the name and subfolder structure that matches the car or track that it is for. A better solution is to provide a folder structure like assettocorsa>content>cars>porsche_935, and then the files and subfolders, etc.

Which car or mod is this for?

To ensure that skins or updates aren't installed incorrectly, inside the rar or zip, I include the files inside a folder with the name and subfolder structure that matches the car or track that it is for. A better solution is to provide a folder structure like assettocorsa>content>cars>porsche_935, and then the files and subfolders, etc.
I will update it.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 25.0%