Porsche 911 cup interest

Hello,

I am looking for others that are interested in the 911 cup car.. Practice, tuning, racing.
Hopefully in the US and early evening hours. I am in Florida, so eastern time would be ideal.
Anyone?
Thanks,

George

I found a couple guys practicing at Road America this evening in the cup car. I had never driven there, so learning the circuit was a challenge.
The weather was rainy at first, but dried out after a bit. I really enjoyed the experience, I will definitely be doing more laps at RA.

Welcome George! I'am a huge fan of Porsche and especially the classics! I love Road America's layout as it's so unique plus a must have track since SCCA races here. Motorsports journalist Robin Miller says that Road America is "the best test of road racing in North America" and i agree 100%.

Filipowich,

I have been tuning at DLC Sebring and the SJ converted Daytona road course offline the past few days. I haven't tried to open a multiplayer server yet, I guess I need to figure that out soon.
When I posted this I was thinking of flat six series cars, I have since bought the DLC cup car and I am in love with it!
I look forward to setting some sessions up!

Ace,
Thanks for the welcome, Road America is fun.
I love/hate Sebring, it is so bumpy and those curbs...I have to use different camber settings on all four wheels to get any grip.
My engine builder is Sid Collins of Troysport in Orlando, long time PCA racer of 356 and 911 cars.

Thank you both for the replies, let's turn some laps soon

George

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes