Porsche 2.0 Liter Flat-6 [Use with any car]

Sounds Porsche 2.0 Liter Flat-6 [Use with any car] 2019-07-18

Login or Register an account to download this content
Riri59870 submitted a new resource:

Porsche 2.0 Liter Flat-6 [Use with any car] - Fully made from youtube recordings + some kunos sounds

Hi everyone today I'm giving you the opportunity to drive a porsche with the incredible sound of 2.0 liter from the 904/6, with the amazing coasting sounds that gives goosebumps.

The soundmod filenames are to change since I used a porsche 930 to test the rendering of the sound, you can use it on every car you want since it's not a public release without credits.

Check my youtube channel if you want to see more of my work or my website(WIP)

Soundmod :

Read more about this resource...

Great Sound - Thank You!
Also love the Lola Mk 3 Sound. You obviously know what You are doing.
Really hope, that You might consider to do a more accurate sound for the fabulous W 125 Mod,even if the current sound is not bad at all.
Also the very difficult to make sound for the (hopefully) upcoming Auto Union C-Type project and
- of course, the 300SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe, which is (as far as I know) on hold only because of missing proper sound.
Anyway, thank You again, even if none of the above listed wishes will come true.
Torsten

Thanks ! :)
Well it depends on how much free time I have, and it the cars has good audio recordings on the web, then I try something
I could look at this, but for now I'm working in cooperation with a 1JZ Supra owner, also big french car youtuber, to make a sound for an ingame version of his car

Amazing work! Your engine sounds rival those in RacingRoom Race Experience. Thank you !
Haha it's because I kinda use the same method as them, really long samples, a lot of tracks in my project, turbo sounds with correct bov triggering for some turbo soundmod projects etc..

Ahhhh interesting! That explains alot ! There is a Porsche Singer being worked on for AC and I think your flat 6 engine sound will work quite well with it, although the real Singer is 3.8 or 4 liter. When compared to the real life audio of a Singer the growl and rasp of the engine compared to your audio mod are almost exactly the same. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Excellent work but I feel there's something wrong with the shifts or throttle to coast transition? The sound kinda cuts off, seems really weird.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 503 68.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 310 42.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 333 45.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 163 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 198 26.9%
Back