1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

POLL: Rally Club Race Day?

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Aaron Cloutier, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Monday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tuesday

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Wednesday

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Thursday

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. Friday

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I had off-handedly picked Thursday as the Rally Club race day. Instead of me just picking it, I felt it would be better to put it out there for the Club to decide. Other people will better know about other races that may be going on at the same time.

2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I voted Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, (hope it is ok to seect more than one) since any of these nights is OK for me.

3. That's exactly why I set it up as multi-select.

4. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

Aaron, just for your guide, a lot of your RBR-ers also race in the GTL RDHGP which runs on alternate Thursdays

5. Great, that's exactly why I'm running the poll. To find this stuff out.

6. i reckon wedsneday was the best for everybody on europe time, if i am correct?

7. Hi, I bought the game some weeks ago, but was not able to join a racing club event because of some other race already schedule. But I think that I can now make some race with you guys.
    Every day are find for me except monday.

8. New Rally is up. Not much consensus on the days :)

Ended up trying for Wednesday this time. We'll see how things go.

9. Could I vote for Thursday? this would actually be Wednesday for Me in the New york Eastern US timezone?

10. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I would think that might be possible, the USA timezone events could easily be held after the Oceania and Euro ones, instead of before, but it would be best if the USA guys decided that one separately among themselves.
    I'd suggest taking that up with Aaron since he is the only "regular" USA participant so far. I'm sure Aaron would love to see more US entries though, it would make the US timezone Rally's more interesting, especially if you are on Teamspeak.

11. I would have thought Tuesday would have been best for RBR. Thursdays clash with GTL and RACE, Wednesdays clash with rFactor and RACE, Tuesdays only clash with RACE, and that event is not always held either.

12. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Tuesday clashes with GTL and many RBR drivers also race GTL.

13. Thanks Warren I;ll talk it over with him!

havinf a blast with the game in standard mode runnig the usual stock stages. Stil can't get in a public server thru Rs Center though.
    I'll post a thread about it and see what come along.

14. D'oh, lol!