General Please help! I have a strange image floating in the sky!

4FA391C1-635A-45EC-9C61-D6BC2BF8FE72.jpeg

I have a seriously annoying issue... When I create a multi car race at one set point of the circuit, an image appears floating in the sky.. This doesn't happen on single player modes and I have tried various car & track combinations but still happens :(

seen it before, i remember it being an issue with a missing AC_PIT_x dummy for that track, so if you stay below a certain number of opponents it should be gone, or you find a fix for that track
Which track is this?

View attachment 439561
I have a seriously annoying issue... When I create a multi car race at one set point of the circuit, an image appears floating in the sky.. This doesn't happen on single player modes and I have tried various car & track combinations but still happens :(
I've seen this error, does that thing move?

I think it's one of the pit box objects, a sign or an object of the lolipop man, that has a wrong scale value applied to itself and thus appears like 100x too large. Could some extra object from a CSP pack, or something from a specific car.

@Please Stop This that looks like Donington

Last edited:
Just in case you're in a old csp version before a very particular issue was fixed, on CM>settings>csp>reflections fx> re-enable "use proper physically based sampling". Without it, crazy geo like that can pop on tracks like Paul Ricard using external cameras.

Last edited:
Unlikely, it has all pit objects from 0-23, and json has 24 pits. I've also seen the exact same glitch posted by a user on discord on LilSki's RA due to a csp issue, but can't remember the solution RN.

Other than the above, you might also check for duplicate configs on assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks vs assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded and keep only doningtonpark2018.ini in \loaded, and on cm>settings>csp>general try without non default cpu or gpu optimizations enabled.

Last edited:
Now it'd help for the OP to remember which pits mod can cause that (if not even included on a track), as it seems recurrent for other users.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the quick responses!
I think the answer is probably in the other thread that 'Please stop this' posted and I will try that later ("Thanks. It actually worked. I deleted and made back up of the pitcrew.kn5 file from the objects3D folder. Now that yellow thing is gone and I can enjoy racing @ spa again") when I'm home, not that I'm 100% sure what it means :laugh:
but just to answer your questions:

Yes it moves around & pops in and out.
And yes it is Donnington but I have had it on other circuits like Mugello for example.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.