Misc please delete this thread/resource

Status
Not open for further replies.
cinarbenli updated crazy eyes killer / kodak ektar / filters for pure / hdr / sol with a new update entry:

Vignette and Ektar's color temp.

-Changed vignette of all filters.
-Fixed color temperature of Ektar.

Lemme know what you think.

[Do not drag and drop to Content Manager, copy the contents to your Assetto folder, following the same folder structure in the 7zip archive.
no_hdr filters for all regular screens, uses pure.
sol filters are hdr only.]

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, I really do like the current filter, but it is a little bit too dark (non-HDR), maybe raise the gamma a little bit?

Untitled-1.jpg

this screenshot is directly out of AC. Read the histogram; I've selected darkest areas of the car. On my screen I can see the all of the shadow detail with my own eyes though. There will definitely be no gamma change. if you want, you can do whatever to the filter yourself though.

cinarbenli updated crazy eyes killer / kodak ektar / filters for pure / hdr / sol with a new update entry:

Major update and non hdr SOL addition!

-DELETE ALL FILTERS BEFORE INSTALL! I'VE CHANGED FILE NAMES!
-I DON'T INTEND TO CLUTTER YOUR ASSETTO FOLDER.

-I've optimized most of the parameters but kept the integrity of the filter. Changelog is too long and confusing to be honest. Just let me know what you think.

[Do not drag and drop to Content Manager, copy the contents to your Assetto folder, following the same folder structure in the 7zip archive.
there are filters for non hdr screens/hdr screens and pure/sol now!]

Small fixes and my optional setting configs for people who have problems.

I'm trying my best to help you.

there are filters for non hdr screens/hdr screens and pure/sol.
configurations are just a starting point for your own preferences!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 50 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%