• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

PlayStation 3 + Gran Turismo 5 bundle for sale?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Bram Hengeveld, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,383
    Does anybody know if there will be a bundle sale? A PlayStation 3 + Gran Turismo 5 for people like me that don't own their own PS3 yet :) I think the time has now come to get my own one instead of playing on the PS3 of others :)

If so, please link me to it when the price is good

2. HF_BobdeBauer

HF_BobdeBauer

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +16,383
    Excellent, thanks Bob :thumb:

4. Jamie Blewitt

Jamie Blewitt

Ratings:
    +50
    I ordered my UK bundle from Amazon.co.uk. PS3 slim 320gb with GT5 collectors edition - £285. Seems like a good deal to me as the game is £60 if bought by itself so i'm getting the console for £225. Just hoping its not a waste of money as the PS3 dosen't really have many other games i will be buying!

5. Ruben van Uffelen

Ruben van Uffelen

Ratings:
    +0
  6. James Yates

James Yates

Ratings:
    +5
    That's one of the better deals I've seen. The 320GB console for £225 + a £60 game is really good.

Bram if you want a proper GT5 edition bundle they'll probably be out after the game is out. Perhaps around Christmas or early next year.

7. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +16,383
    Naah don't need a new TV :) Just want to put the PS3 here next to me on my desk with my PC and connect it to my monitor when I want to race :)

8. Ruben van Uffelen

Ruben van Uffelen

Ratings:
    +0
    Check mediamarkt or gamemania. By the way, there used to be a really good gameshop on the amsterdamsestraatweg, I believe it's still there but forget what it was called.

9. Jamie Blewitt

Jamie Blewitt

Ratings:
    +50

Price dropped on Amazon.co.uk today to £275 :cool: