GT5 PlayStation 3 + Gran Turismo 5 bundle for sale?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Does anybody know if there will be a bundle sale? A PlayStation 3 + Gran Turismo 5 for people like me that don't own their own PS3 yet :) I think the time has now come to get my own one instead of playing on the PS3 of others :)

If so, please link me to it when the price is good

I ordered my UK bundle from Amazon.co.uk. PS3 slim 320gb with GT5 collectors edition - £285. Seems like a good deal to me as the game is £60 if bought by itself so i'm getting the console for £225. Just hoping its not a waste of money as the PS3 dosen't really have many other games i will be buying!

I ordered my UK bundle from Amazon.co.uk. PS3 slim 320gb with GT5 collectors edition - £285. Seems like a good deal to me as the game is £60 if bought by itself so i'm getting the console for £225. Just hoping its not a waste of money as the PS3 dosen't really have many other games i will be buying!

That's one of the better deals I've seen. The 320GB console for £225 + a £60 game is really good.

Bram if you want a proper GT5 edition bundle they'll probably be out after the game is out. Perhaps around Christmas or early next year.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%