1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Playing on Keyboard

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by AC Lover, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Hey guys.. I've just tried PCars, and its impossible to play with keyboard. I just can not steer left or right on any higher speed than 20 or 30 km/h, the car just go dead str8. Tried to change settings, steering sensitivity, with no luck. Maybe some of you can try

Never saw this in any other racing game in the last 10 years..

2. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Did you ask this over at the WMD forum?

3. Nope, can't register there

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Explain please how you've played the game but can't register (something you need to be able to play the game).

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

LOL . :laugh::rolleyes:

I don't know if I should laugh at your registration predicament or the fact that you are trying to drive a sim using a keyboard. :roflmao:

6. hex

hex

Sorry to kinda dig up the thread, but you can try setting the speed sensitivity to 0.

@Andy Jackson:
    I know this sounds funny - especially when you think about hard sim racing - but to some people pCARS is actually very arcade game with driving line and all arcade helpers. I, for example, am using keyboard when I want to take some screenshots, but am too lazy to plugging in my rig :p