Pirelli wet blue tyres texture for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022

Skins Pirelli wet blue tyres texture for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
samuelongui submitted a new resource:

Pirelli wet blue tyres texture for RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 - Pirelli F1 2022 full wet blue tyres texture for mod RSS Formula Hybrid 2022

CSP's default wet tyre's texture is white, so I modified to blue as on real life.

Tested with CSP 0.179-preview5

Working for both S and non S version.

Install:

Unzip content and overwrite ext_config.ini (in case you modify this file just add this code):

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_WET]
TXDIFFUSE = VisualWet.dds
TXBLUR = VisualWet_Blur.dds

Read more about this resource...

Hey there,
I've downloaded the mod but the new tyres don't seem to appear in-game. The tyres go from c1 to c5, but no wet tyres. I am running csp 1.79 preview 5 so in theory it should work, is there a setting that I need to change or do I need another mod to make this work?
Thx for the help

Hey there,
I've downloaded the mod but the new tyres don't seem to appear in-game. The tyres go from c1 to c5, but no wet tyres. I am running csp 1.79 preview 5 so in theory it should work, is there a setting that I need to change or do I need another mod to make this work?
Thx for the help
No, I did nothing special to select rain tyres. Could you select rain tyres before installing this mod?

Hey there,
Thx for the help
Take a look at those step:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 127 85.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 45 30.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 51 34.5%