Peugeot Sport TOTALENERGIES - MyTeam Package [SemiMoMods]

MyTeam Peugeot Sport TOTALENERGIES - MyTeam Package [SemiMoMods] 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
SanokMaynik submitted a new resource:

Peugeot Sport TOTALENERGIES - MyTeam Package - Peugeot returns to F1!

View attachment 672159Peugeot Sport TOTALENERGIES F1 Team

After a very successful venture into WEC, Peugeot have tackled a new challenge: Formula 1.

Total Energies staying as Title Sponsor of the Team after the move from WEC, In-House engines and a Great Driver to lead the team (You), the team looks to not repeat the same mistakes as their last ventures with Prost and Mclaren.
View attachment 672160[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

bonjour ça fonctionne très bien sauf que je n'est pas le casque ni la combinaison sinon tout est ok j'ai bien la voiture, le logo, les ingénieurs etc.
pouvez-vous m'aider ? merci

Last edited:
Great mod! Quick question tho, it seems that in my game the livery replaced both the Audi livery and the Genesis livery. Is it possible to restore the Audi livery?

Amazing livery. Is it possible to use one of the alfa romeo liveries instead of the genesis one? Sponsor looks ugly on racesuit.

Hi !
I would like to change the helmet with a custom one (mod) but its not working (D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 23\character_package\team_livery\2023-custom-common00\textures and D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 23\2023_asset_groups\character_package\team_livery\2023-custom-common00)
Thanks !

Hi !
I would like to change the helmet with a custom one (mod) but its not working (D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 23\character_package\team_livery\2023-custom-common00\textures and D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 23\2023_asset_groups\character_package\team_livery\2023-custom-common00)
Thanks !
The Peugeot mod uses SemiMoMods, so you have to import your helmet textures into this mod's words.erp. I do it myself with my own helmet.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 14 25.0%