Petron BMW Motorsport FOM (AT Replacement)

Skins Petron BMW Motorsport FOM (AT Replacement) v1.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pangil12 submitted a new resource:

Petron BMW Motorsport FOM (AT Replacement) - Philippines-German F1 Team

Petron BMW Motorsport F1 Team

With the rebranding of AT next year, I thought of making this mod.

Background:
AT is sold RB as they were losing money, so BMW partnered up with Petron (a Philippines-based gas company) to buy the team from RB.

WHAT IS IN THE MOD?
  • Driver suits
  • Numbers
  • New Livery

PREVIEW IMAGES:
View attachment 700404
View attachment 700405
View attachment 700407
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

¡Definitivamente puedo! Puede que me lleve algún tiempo porque todavía estoy intentando terminar este. Podría hacer Andretti después de terminar este mod.
seria genial que puedas hacer eso, o con liverys de viejas temporadas como la 2018 o 2017 que es la que quiero conseguir para este juego, pero ya con esto sos un fenomeno :)

there seems to be a problem, I added it in the files and started my game and got a Butler Global livery instead of a BMW, Please fix
It works perfectly fine. You may need to validate your game again or copy paste the mod again. I just validated my game and placed the mod in and it works fine.

Everything loads except for the car livery for myself. The drivers and pit crews have the new designs. The car livery does not load and instead it loads the Ferrari skin I have installed to my game. Have tried to copy back in and validate but car livery does not load for me.

Everything loads except for the car livery for myself. The drivers and pit crews have the new designs. The car livery does not load and instead it loads the Ferrari skin I have installed to my game. Have tried to copy back in and validate but car livery does not load for me.
If you already have another FOM Ferrari skin then you'd have to remove that as it conflicts with the mod. From my knowledge you can only have 1 FOM skin at a time

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 211 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 40 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 32 13.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 34 14.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 65 27.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 80 33.3%