Cars PERSONAL MODIFICATION OF CAR MOD

I would like to modify old car mods for personal use, implementing heat-illuminated brake discs, but I could not understand where and how this effect was implemented ..

mine is fun and pastime, while I learn something about this fantastic simulator.
can someone help me to understand how to do it or where are the files that allow the light effect of the brake discs?

Brakes.ini

Make sure it includes these lines (feel free to tweak them to suit, and of course the object name eg. "GEO_DISC_LF" must refer to the correct object in your car)

DISC_LF=GEO_DISC_LF
DISC_RF=GEO_DISC_RF
DISC_LR=GEO_DISC_LR
DISC_RR=GEO_DISC_RR
FRONT_MAX_GLOW=64
REAR_MAX_GLOW=24
LAG_HOT=0.995
LAG_COOL=0.98

And of course each brake disc must be assigned with the ksBrakeDisc shader, with the brake glow texture applied (and UV mapped) - here is an example of mine:

qltc46A.jpg

you were very kind ...
Only I thought that the mod could take advantage of the "shader ksBrakeDisc" of kunos, once added those lines suggested by you, or to be able to copy the texture of the glow of the brake and relative (UV mapping) that I do not know where to find ...

ok
come scritto nel titolo, sto modificando la mod per uso personale, per attivare offline e guardare i replay molto più coinvolgente ..
Non farò nulla per scopi pubblici, e comunque è anche la mia curiosità di imparare un po 'alla volta sempre qualcosa di più sul modding.
ma se non puoi aiutarmi non fa nulla, ti ringrazio già per il consiglio.

ok
as written in the title, I'm modifying the mod for personal use, to turn offline and watch the replays much more immersive ..
I will not do anything for public purposes, and anyway it is also my curiosity to learn a little bit at a time always something more about modding.
but if you can not help me it does not do anything, I thank you already for the advice.

And of course each brake disc must be assigned with the ksBrakeDisc shader, with the brake glow texture applied (and UV mapped) - here is an example of mine:

qltc46A.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Excuse me one last time, I only ask you if you can kindly tell me the path where I find the texture of the glow ..:(:)

qltc46A.jpg

Excuse me one last time, I only ask you if you can kindly tell me the path where I find the texture of the glow ..:(:)[/QUOTE]
Needs to be part of the kn5, and the texture depends totally on the model. If there is none you need to make it yourself based on the normal brake disc

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yearly

• Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events