Perez / Force India Renew F1 Deal for 2019

Deserved to stay in F1. The experience counts for a lot, and is not worse than ocon.
It is unfortunate there has to be a seat loser sometimes, but Peres was never going anywhere on merit.

Yes, the owner of the team does not want to have good drivers that outperforms his son. Stroll Sr is now a team owner, there are more interests involved. It just need a bit of common sense to realize that.

Oh, what you say is true for sure. I'm just a bit confused as to why so many think Perez is not a good driver. I personally think he's still pretty useful and I don't believe Stroll will dominate him next season.

I really think Ocon is the first driver that unite whole racing community, in a way.
No one wants to see this guy without the (F1) drive.
We all more-less have our favorite drivers(s) and we kinda not objective when they don't perform on highest level anymore and it's their time to go (I know now:x3: I wasn't when J.Villeneuve was about to leave F1) but this guy...
Maybe only few jealous Mexicans, not sure for those. :sneaky:

But is says a lot about the raw speed a driver has compared to his teammate.
Part of this speed advantage is how well the driver feels the car and communicates this with his engineers to obtain a better setup. So those numbers tell a lot.
For better or for worse raw speed alone isn't what earns points at the end of the race. Tire management over stints is also critical and that too is a result of the driver's feel and setup. Perez has long been titled as a "tire whisperer". I'd love to see more insight and analysis into that area, and how Perez and Ocon really compare

Hulkenberg was deemed as more of a raw speed driver who struggled in that area relative to Perez, and that may have been a significant factor in the "rising star" Hulkenberg losing out and losing some of his shine during his years together with Perez at FI

@gamer19 Yeah I agree with you about Ocon. It's a travesty that he's left without a drive for next season with the obvious talent he's shown. I just don't get the Perez hate (and I'm neither jealous or Mexican) :D
I know mate, it's ok. I like to make jokes. Just it's a shame they're mostly unsuccessful ones. :D
Funnily enough:rolleyes: I'm pretty funny on my native language. Sadly, that isn't an english language. :x3:
Can I please continue in this, lighter, note now ? Please ? @@
:D

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%