Pedal sensitivity question

I have my throttle and brake pedal ingame set to 100% sensitivity but i still have to push the brake and throttle in half way (on G25) before anything happens. Where as with other games like GTR2 and rFactor i set it to 100% sensitivity and they work from the first little tap of the pedal.

Same settings than Keith, 0% throttle, 30% brakes, 70% wheel sensitivity for GT classes. For me it is a setup issue and different cars require slightly different settings. Only bad thing is that my wheel drivers crashes the game when tinkering with the settings. Very frustrating as i would like to fine tune brakes with pressure, balance AND sensitivity. And steering lock plus sensitivity is good tool too to (heh) get the perfect feel. Makes a lot of difference in endurance races.

So i have to edit the controller setups in notepad(++). I found an excellent guide to FFB settings but that is a different topic... Hint: [FONT=&quot]FFB steer force grip weight and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FFB steer force grip factor...

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]EDIT: oh, reloading a profile sometimes helps with game freezes.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea