rF2 PCC@Imola Wednesday 22 October 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

i believe the server is just being moved, normal service should resume soon :wink:

thats 3rd victory ina row!
this one was same story as last time, not much of prac, tweaked car in warmup and
quali and then just make less mistakes than rest.
actually had full tank in start and was just gonna stop but do nothing in pits but
then leader had issues so decided to switch tyres also.
after pits had 3secs advance but pressure behind was horrid!
wasnt going to push it, just keep my line and get good exits cause had so little wing
that overtaking would been very very difficult.
but in the end, seems like people pushed lil too much so victory for me.

• Darren Gardner

Well my first rd race on rfactor and it was very very good, qualy that went ok and the start of the race was clean and tidy untill i gave patrick i slight tap to send him wide "sorry" after the race went on i could see jamie hunting me down he did pass me but yet again i gave him a little tap "sorry".

As i started lap 22 it was close between me jamie and simon but then... sam was in the middle of the track after he spun out and i could not avoid him at all "sorry mate" and that was the end of my race.

So thank you very much for the racing and wd all

Congrats Tony ....

Was fun race , started from 12't on the grid and had a good start , but on the straith we came like four thick next to eachother i belief , and i was the outer one so lost some places , but that was made up in the first corner hehe.

had some nice battles ... with several drivers , cause it was coin flipping all the time after place 5 ...

ended up last couple of laps coin flipping with Patrick wich ended in my fafour as 5th place .

Was good fun , thnx very much.:wave:

after the race went on i could see jamie hunting me down he did pass me but yet again i gave him a little tap "sorry

Absolutely no problem Darren - I had a bit of a slide; I ran a bit wide when I caught it, losing momentum - you didn't really have the time to respond. You certainly didn't have to stamp on the brakes in response, for something that wasn't really your fault I felt that was unfair on you, so I lifted off on the following straight to re-establish the gap.

Very unfortunate that you lost the car over the curb near the end of that lap, I had a bit of a moment there myself the lap before and juuuust saved it; was shaping up to be one of those down-to-the-wire battles :)

Pretty hard race tonight but a good 1 :) I had some great laps with Theo and Richard but i made lots of mistakes :D Close racing there guys :yo:
Np Darren,things happen in racing and after the race we decided to do a formation lap to heat up the tyres and brakes next race.
Nice win again Toni,congrats !! and thx all for a lot of fun :peace:

Attachments

• GRAB_009.jpg
    GRAB_009.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 253
  • GRAB_010.jpg
    GRAB_010.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 251
  • GRAB_011.jpg
    GRAB_011.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 273
  • GRAB_012.jpg