PC2 Patch 4.0 is out PC!

I just cannot get used to either the understeer/snap oversteer using my T300.

I really enjoyed this game when it first came out, but RRE is my goto sim.

Good for you, but why are you posting in this thread if that's the case? Should everyone who isn't interested in RRE go into a patch thread over there to announce to the world that they don't like it? I don't get it.

A host of the improvements were instantly noticeable and the game feels like it is progressing nicely. All the sim titles have different things to offer, I'm just glad that PC2 is finally coming together as a more complete product.

hi jamie,

very good to read your comment about PC2.
as i know you are very good knowledge in racegames and i have big respect what your opinium(hope this is correct word) is about a racegame.

how do the cars drive (mainly GT cars like GT3), how do the weather system work, how do online racing works (this is important for me you know, as i do drive in leagues and i like online racing more, then drive AI cars) and all other things, like how easy is to setup FFB (was nightmare in PC1).
i did deinstall PC1any days ago, as i never did become realy in love with this racegame.
i do mainly use raceroom game and rf2 actual (but raceroom i like most, rf2 is so much focus on front tyre save, that i do not come to speed because of this, haha)

so perhaps you can PM me, what do you exactly think about PC2, as i never trust 100% the comments on PC (1+2), there is always hate and love comments, in PC to much emmotions do often be in letters, so i never know exactly what is correct and what is "love or hate letter"

i am not sure, if i should get this racegame

....long time now see on track (sadly)

servus and good night

yep uninstalled PC2 for the final time. Its just not that great a sim. not compared to rf2 or AC and even Raceroom. Ai a little better but they still have superhuman grip no matter your setup.. and more and more its just not up to other PC sims handling and ffb. ! Its a frustrating sim that "could" be so much more!

i can imagine on a console with a pad - its the next best thing!

p.s reinard - i wouldn't bother honestly.!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%