1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Patch 0.4.1 released!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by nobrakes, Dec 22, 2013.

1. 0.4.1
    - Fixed rear ARB setup screen for BMW M3 E30 Group A
    - Modified FFB values for F40 (fixes steer oscillation on straight line)
    - Fixed hotlap penalties
    - Fixed steam interface interaction with mouse hiding
    - Fixed Drag Race car moving ahead on restart
    - Fixed crash after loading car for players with long nickNames
  2. Is anyone else unable to reposition apps above a certain screen height? There seem to be about 80-100 pixels that are off-limits. Just wondering if it's only me. By the by, just got the game--it's fantastic. :)
  3. Same here. Been the same since the first 0.1 build for me. That small area at the top of the screen.

Not an issue for me, as the few apps I have opened are at the bottom of my screen.

4. Same for me too. I guess it is a bug cuz it wasnt like this in the TP
  5. i tried the fuel usage app and got it pinned on the top. but after a second hotlap challenge it was lower then before... so not working for me too
  6. Michael Nelson

Michael Nelson
    Premium Member

I think the top ~100 pixels are reserved for banners. I noticed in some events that a banner pop ups which fills up the off-limits area. So I think it's intentional.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. That's where the achivements show up also. I guess it's on purpose.
  8. yep that is my guess too... They should also do something about the damage thing poping up, it is always overlaying some apps I run... :D Maybe just a seperate app for the damage would be nice but I guess they will figure this out, when we get proper damage...