1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
The AC Racing Club needs a few helping members who would love to become staff. Click here for more information.

PC Patch 0.4.1 released!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by nobrakes, Dec 22, 2013.

1. 0.4.1
    - Fixed rear ARB setup screen for BMW M3 E30 Group A
    - Modified FFB values for F40 (fixes steer oscillation on straight line)
    - Fixed hotlap penalties
    - Fixed steam interface interaction with mouse hiding
    - Fixed Drag Race car moving ahead on restart
    - Fixed crash after loading car for players with long nickNames

2. Is anyone else unable to reposition apps above a certain screen height? There seem to be about 80-100 pixels that are off-limits. Just wondering if it's only me. By the by, just got the game--it's fantastic. :)

3. Same here. Been the same since the first 0.1 build for me. That small area at the top of the screen.

Not an issue for me, as the few apps I have opened are at the bottom of my screen.

;)

4. Same for me too. I guess it is a bug cuz it wasnt like this in the TP

5. i tried the fuel usage app and got it pinned on the top. but after a second hotlap challenge it was lower then before... so not working for me too

6. Michael Nelson

Michael Nelson
    Premium Member

I think the top ~100 pixels are reserved for banners. I noticed in some events that a banner pop ups which fills up the off-limits area. So I think it's intentional.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. That's where the achivements show up also. I guess it's on purpose.

8. yep that is my guess too... They should also do something about the damage thing poping up, it is always overlaying some apps I run... :D Maybe just a seperate app for the damage would be nice but I guess they will figure this out, when we get proper damage...