Tracks Parcmotor Castellolì Circuit

Hello everyone,
this is my first circuit built directly for Assetto Corsa (I've already built "Circuito d'Italia" and "Tortuoso" for GTR2 both converted to A.C. by RMi). As you can see from the images the work has just begun, but it looks promising. I'm having a lot of difficulties but I hope to complete this project in a reasonable time!

I will keep you updated on the developments of this project.

Circuit Parcmotor Castellolí is a renowned complex in Spain and Europe with more than 800 square meters and located 35 minutes from Barcelona

2023/06/22 UPDATE:
Thanks to the suggestion of "pre9v" for LIDAR data, a new version of Parcmotor Castellolì is about to be completed. At the moment only the circuit and the immediately lateral parts are ready. Soon I will begin to insert various objects to complete it.

2023/06/23 UPDATE:
I decided to make the circuit available for download. I look forward to many comments and advice. Remember this is a working version 0.10
It only works in PRACTICE
This is the new version based on LIDAR data:

Last edited:
elevations from the comparison video dont'seem to match quite good but overall it looks good.
I know, I'm trying to do my best. Unfortunately SRTM data is very scarce. the 3d terrain looks more like a roller coaster than a racetrack!

Attachments

• 001r.jpg
    001r.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 121

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering