Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team

Skins Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team 2.0 (New Car, New Livery)

Login or Register an account to download this content
BigEarsGaming submitted a new resource:

Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team - Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team (Replaces McLaren)

Hi Everyone! This is my second F1 2017 mod so I hope you like it, introducing Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reviews welcome! Thank you and enjoy the mod! :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

logo-png.171986

Read more about this resource...

BigEarsGaming updated Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team with a new update entry:

New Livery

In this update I have done a complete overhaul of the previous Livery, I wasn't happy with how it looked and rushed in some areas, in the new update I have added a lot more blue to the car and added the Formula E Esque circuitry livery to the car. Hope you enjoy!

Screenshots:
View attachment 228154 View attachment 228155 View attachment 228156 View attachment 228157

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wow, looking even better after the update :) Maybe the side Jaguar logo(text) could be a bit more visible? But i don't want to nitpick, it is great :D Good job

BigEarsGaming updated Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team with a new update entry:

New Car, New livery, New Version

This update is the start of a new era for the Jaguar Panasonic Mod, Previously making use of the McLaren Chassis, the mod has now switched over to replace Toro Rosso, as they have a much more versatile chassis which can if needed to be swapped for any team aside from McLaren/Mercedes. As a result, the livery has changed marginally, but also means now that a full team update is well in the works and should be expected soon!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to get a drag and drop version that I could just put into the F1 2017 game folder? If so that would be greatly appreciated.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 14.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 57 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 92 57.9%