Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team

Skins Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team 2.0 (New Car, New Livery)

Login or Register an account to download this content
BigEarsGaming submitted a new resource:

Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team - Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team (Replaces McLaren)

Hi Everyone! This is my second F1 2017 mod so I hope you like it, introducing Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reviews welcome! Thank you and enjoy the mod! :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

logo-png.171986

Read more about this resource...

BigEarsGaming updated Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team with a new update entry:

New Livery

In this update I have done a complete overhaul of the previous Livery, I wasn't happy with how it looked and rushed in some areas, in the new update I have added a lot more blue to the car and added the Formula E Esque circuitry livery to the car. Hope you enjoy!

Screenshots:
View attachment 228154 View attachment 228155 View attachment 228156 View attachment 228157

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wow, looking even better after the update :) Maybe the side Jaguar logo(text) could be a bit more visible? But i don't want to nitpick, it is great :D Good job

BigEarsGaming updated Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team with a new update entry:

New Car, New livery, New Version

This update is the start of a new era for the Jaguar Panasonic Mod, Previously making use of the McLaren Chassis, the mod has now switched over to replace Toro Rosso, as they have a much more versatile chassis which can if needed to be swapped for any team aside from McLaren/Mercedes. As a result, the livery has changed marginally, but also means now that a full team update is well in the works and should be expected soon!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to get a drag and drop version that I could just put into the F1 2017 game folder? If so that would be greatly appreciated.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 441 39.6%