paint.net Template

Skins paint.net Template v.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
How does one get that file into the game and useable? I've always wanted to do this, but the need for Photoshop knowledge has always stopped me. If this works the way I think it will, thank you SO much!

How does one get that file into the game and useable? I've always wanted to do this, but the need for Photoshop knowledge has always stopped me. If this works the way I think it will, thank you SO much!
Hi mate. I think at some point I'll make a video guide. It's the weekend and I'm out and busy so I can't help much in the short term.
But what I'd suggest is downloading EGO ERP Archiver, the. dds plugin for paint.net and that's all you'll need.

Look up some YouTube guides for EGO ERP Archiver manual method, it'll teach you how to overwrite a pre-existing livery and save the mipmaps.. (it's a bit complicated but once you understand it, it's a breeze!)
Like I say, things will make more sense once I make a video guide so rest easy knowing you will be able to do it soon! :D

Hi mate. I think at some point I'll make a video guide. It's the weekend and I'm out and busy so I can't help much in the short term.
But what I'd suggest is downloading EGO ERP Archiver, the. dds plugin for paint.net and that's all you'll need.

Look up some YouTube guides for EGO ERP Archiver manual method, it'll teach you how to overwrite a pre-existing livery and save the mipmaps.. (it's a bit complicated but once you understand it, it's a breeze!)
Like I say, things will make more sense once I make a video guide so rest easy knowing you will be able to do it soon! :D
Oh also, make sure you save your dds file on paint.net using the same settings I attached in my file

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 26 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%