Pacelogic - The Swiss Army Knife of Simracing

Apps Pacelogic - The Swiss Army Knife of Simracing v2.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Full Pace Simracing updated Pacelogic - The Swiss Army Knife of Simracing with a new update entry:

Pacelogic v2.1.1 - Hotfix

Fixes:
- Fixed conditions on delta page to prevent showing two values at once

--------------------------------
Developing and maintaining this dashboard takes a crazy amount of time.
So if you are happy with the features, please consider buying me a coffee to keep me motivated.

For donations visit:

Thank you Pal!
--------------------------------

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

I searched for some dashboard to display my lap delta time on my phone and I found your Pacelogic dashboard and it seems to me exactly what I was looking for - installed it properly according to the manual and I have one issue - there are some weird font rendering in Delta T screen - but only there, if I switch to Delta V screen for example, the font looks good..there are no other problems on any other screen, except the one on Delta T - don´t you have any idea what could be wrong? Thanks alot.

Attachments

• photo_2024-02-02_23-41-06.jpg
    photo_2024-02-02_23-41-06.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 20
  • photo_2024-02-02_23-41-12.jpg
    photo_2024-02-02_23-41-12.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 19
Hi,

I searched for some dashboard to display my lap delta time on my phone and I found your Pacelogic dashboard and it seems to me exactly what I was looking for - installed it properly according to the manual and I have one issue - there are some weird font rendering in Delta T screen - but only there, if I switch to Delta V screen for example, the font looks good..there are no other problems on any other screen, except the one on Delta T - don´t you have any idea what could be wrong? Thanks alot.
hey! Did you install the latest version? this should have been fixed already.

Full Pace Simracing updated Pacelogic - The Swiss Army Knife of Simracing with a new update entry:

Pacelogic 2.1.2

Change:
- Added refresh intervalls to reduce load on weaker systems and for bette readability of quick changing values

Fix:
- Fixed a bug on Delta T page showing double values(IRAcing only)
- Fixed a bug on Session Progress page not showing remaining time (IRacing only)
- Fixed a bug on Tire page not showing blue color on front left tire

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi mate, i was hoping in this new simhub release to solve the issues i told you about but i am sorry to say that using pacelogic in window the next/previous screen command still not working, i hope better fate for who is using your app on a tablet or any touch device, from my side is still stuck, sorry to be so cruel

Last edited:
hi mate, i was hoping in this new simhub release to sove the issues i told you about but i am soorry to say that using pacelogic in window the next/previous screen command still not working, i hope betyter for who is using your app on a tablet or any touch device, from my side is still stuck, sorry to be so cruel
hey, I can't do anything about it. It's a bug simhub needs to fix.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.