1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pace notes in another language?

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by Fernando Zart, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Hi, is it possible to have co-pilot pace notes in another language (audio)?
    I've read that Dirt would have portuguese language support, but so far I'm still unable to figure out how to config for this. Language in Steam is already Portuguese, but pace notes are still in english, as well as the menus. (Not sure if this is already available, though).
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  2. MoerasGrizzly

Premium Member

Hmm, I tested German and it works fine, whilst Portugese does not so I'd geuss that Portugese support has not been implemented yet, but the option is there for a future update.
  3. Portuguese and Russian co-pilots will be included in the 1.1 version which is due on April 5th (along with the console release).
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RaceWasGood

Premium Member

Where do you actually configure this in the game?
    • Wow Wow x 1
  5. Thanks for the answers, guess I just have to wait a little bit then. Good news.
    @RaceWasGood, I think you configure this directly in Steam. Right click the game name in Steam list, choose Properties and you will see a tab named "Language", where you can set the language you want to use in game.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1