1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Osella @ Newbury 2006 - Wednesday April 25th 2012

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Senad Subasic, Apr 19, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT [​IMG]
    Class: Osella PA/21s
    Track: Newbury 2006
    Weather: dry (race 1), 100% wet (race 2)
    Osella skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

19:30 GMT: Practice
    20:10 GMT: Qualification
    20:30 GMT: Race 1 (22 laps)
    21:00 GMT: Race 2 (100% wet, 15 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
    Click this link to login to Teamspeak

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Senad Subasic
    2. Samuel Fuller
    3. Kevin Cox
    4. Joseph Chada
    5. Paul McCluskey
    6. Zdenek Cagas
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
  2. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

I'll be there.:)
  3. Sign me up please. :D
  4. Sign me up please
  5. Sign me up too
  6. thnx:)
  7. Senad be aware of the rain bug,sometimes happens some not.Is a bug of last version which make nk crash so be aware ;)
    I was racing in a champ race and in race day 4-5 drivers we crashed and we had to change the hole event so be carefull!
  8. When was that? Do you mean this stage/car, or in general?

We had some rain crashes before too, and some good races.
  9. In iron we run a champ and we had silverstone wet..During the practise weeks that we were making some short races we expirienced these problems..Some drivers sudenly were crashed..Anyway we said lets do it and if something goes wrong we change it..During the race after 15 laps(last lap) i crashed..also 4 other crashed..
    Its a bug with rain(not with track or car)..sometimes happens some not.

Edit:When i said 4 others...i mean in diferent laps..example:1 driver in 4 lap another in 19 lap etc etc
  10. Ah, then yes, I'm aware of it :). Some races go fine, some races people crash. Don't remember if it happened with netkar final.
  11. I could give it a go after a longer break. This track is difficult with Osella though. :)
  12. Sign me up :)
  13. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

Good races managed to win the first on last corner! not because i was fast i must add :)
    how about KS2 at road america next?
  14. Unless something has changed, Road America is an illegal conversion.
  15. Samuel Fuller

Samuel Fuller
    Premium Member

Oh! Shame.
  16. well my 1st club race didn't go to plan, got pole in 1st race then as i went too chat i put auto shifter on by mistake n then go away slow as was in 2nd gear lol, then kept changing gears my self and end up going into neutral and engine stalling, next race in wet went better as i had turned auto shifter off :), good to have a few races under my belt and see ya's next week