Original Tyre Grip File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
can anyone please upload the original file for the tyregrip? i forgot to backup. would be very nice! its the surface_materials.xml file in the game folder.

I know the rules of the forum not allow to post links to an external downlad. But I wanted to give a hand to Tom_86 and I hope he downloads the file before this thread will be closed :notworthy:
Probably was better if I send him the link through a PM

Actually there is no need to upload and link any original file for this game. It is a Steam game, and ALL file are available from Steam by verifying your files. It is as simple as that.

Steam > Right Click Properties > Local Files tab > Verify Integrity of Game Files

There are warnings all over place to remind people to backup files or use a mod manager before carrying any modding, especially when hard drives are so cheap annd so large nowadays.

Finally, this is a the MOD forum, and is only for MOD releases, nothing else is allowed apart form posting inn the few sticky threads at the top of the forum.

One additional sticky is a helpful thread explaining how it all works :)

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...how-does-this-forum-work-how-to-upload.73612/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes