1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Options Visual

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Steve Garner, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Hi
    First off Happy New Year to everyone. Now the question in the Race series under options Visual there is Cockpit Camera and Look to apex in the vehicle settings and field of view in the enviroment settings wondered if everyone leaves these on default or alter settings to help when driving. Hope this is in the right thread.

Cheers
    Steve

2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

There are polled threads here to help you with FOV and POV.

I really love my Natural Point Track IR setup. I can look to the apex in a very natural way or to just about anywhere in front of my "3-9" line!
    When I get into RACE and drive if TIR isn't on, I just can't drive, the view is so different!

3. sorry newb whats a polled thread and this Natural point track ir setup

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Polled thread, a thread with an attached poll. One may just pick an answer appropriate to their liking or also add a reason for their choice about the subject.
    "Click on the "FOV" or "POV" in the first thread to read and see the results[this forum doesn't highlight URL's very well]. I believe you can still vote on them.

TIR info can be found at http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/

5. Thanks Dennis

6. TIR is great, and there are some other cheaper ways to make it yourself if you Google about...

7. Thanks Gunthar googled trackir and all it comes up with is pro 5 which does look good though

8. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

9. Thanks again Dennis

10. I set Cockpit Camera to 50% and Look to Apex to 33%. Works out perfect for me. 100% Cockpit Camera is just a little too much shake to me!