1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Online Chess

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Omer Said, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Is there any online chess game which we can form up a RD Chess Tournament...?? It would be funny:good:..i'm searching right now, but still can't find a thing...

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

If you find something let me know and i ll join in for sure!!

3. Omer Said

Omer Said

4. Gaz

Gaz
    Xbox: Crazy Gazza Premium Member

I most likely be up for Chess thought not that great at it

5. Omer Said

Omer Said

I start playing on that site..but it says 5 games max. in a day for free users...hmm....must find another for us to create a tournament...

6. Omer Said

Omer Said

I searched for lots of sites, all of them only lets tournament creation with pay. But we can play at the site i gave,we will list the matches here then we will do the playing at the site..It's very easy to register.

7. Omer Said

Omer Said

8. your are welcome Omer kocum :wink:

9. Omer Said

Omer Said

http://www.chessmaniac.com/

This one is just for us. Because we can create games with one move required by day. This solves the time problem. I signed up to this site, so if you sign up too let me know so we can play a game. And then perhaps a tournament:)

10. i suck at chess... lol

11. i used to play it quite often, only last few years i didn't. Seems like fun.

12. Omer Said

Omer Said

let's make a match, Mehmet abi. A created a game, my name is OmerSaid there...By the way just saw that it's for 30 days only free:(...pintiler:D

EDIT: Oh no!!!..You can't put a password to your game, so another one came and began to fight me:(....

13. loool good fight Ömer kocum :clap: :D

14. Omer Said

Omer Said

No good fight Mehmet abi, enemy defeated me:(

I wonder could our beloved and generous admin Bram Hengeveld attach online chess into the forum:eyebrows:...:D:D