• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Onboard Racing

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by Celestiale, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Celestiale

Celestiale
    Premium

Ratings:
    +384
    Does anyone know a source (youtube channel, webpage, forum, etc..) where you can see racing from an onboard camera? I mean high profile racing, like Blancpain, IMSA, WEC, F1...and i don't mean those 3 minute snippets, but a full race/stint, or at least an hour. I already know the DTMs from the DTM youtube channel. But apart from that i have nothing so far..
    Would be nice to get some sources :)

I somehow think that viewing a race from an onboard perspective is a lot more interesting then the "normal" TV cams around...at least when it's not the leaders onboard.

2. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,690
    There are a few onboards from both qualifying and races in the VLN on the Mann Filter youtube channel, the newest they have uploaded is the full 4 hour race that was held last satturday :)