1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Old Skool looks great

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JeffL, Aug 30, 2014.

1. JeffL

JeffL
    Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

Just saw the Old Skool forum great Idea Bram. Can't wait to tell these young whipper snappers how great things used to be.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thanks a lot @Jeff Lasecki. We have been working on the site and forums for the last couple of days and considering that its just 3 days old we are gathering quite a nice friendly crowd already.

Your feedback means a lot to us as we are really wanted to build a retro community with some positive vibes while looking back at all the great stuff from the old days.

The new community is there to stay for the long run and with the help of people like yourself (and @Warren Dawes :D) we hope to make it a great retro resource which will be FUN to visit.

See you there and thanks for the compliments! Much appreciated sir :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 1
  3. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Yep, really good to see this new website appear :cool: . Some interesting, and fun, stuff already, even if you are not a dinosaur like me. Petra and Bram have been unearthing historical things that I'd not been aware of.

I must admit that I've been rapidly drifting away from RD lately (not really feeling like I fit anymore) but this site has rekindled my fun with key people from RD and it's past. I'm hoping we may see a few of the other former personalities from our earlier formative years re-emerge. :)

So far, it's feeling like a clubhouse where you go for a friendly relaxing chat and coffee, rather than a bar where you go to get drunk, rude, and brawl . :whistling:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

5. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

I have found a second home out there. ;) Signed in, and had a lot of FUN. Thank you folks.
    Cheers
    Andrew​

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Noooooooooo !!! Bram that's more of my hours lost in forum land :rolleyes:
    Thanks old boy :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Frank

Frank
    Administrator Staff Premium Member

I love the forgotten products!

8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Great site! Thanks for putting it up :thumbsup:

9. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

That's cool! I may check it out, sometime.