• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

PCC 2007 v1.0

The modification PCC 2007 simulates 4 seasons with the new 997 GT3 Cup Car. The Mod inlcudes the carrera Cup Seasons of Germany, Australia and the Asia Cup also the Porsche Mobil1 Supercup witch is a support series from the FIA Formula 1.

This mod includes a more detailed Porsche 911 GT3 Cup carshape which might be the best shape possible without CAD data. The car has high resolution textures as well and an even more real cockpit which makes driving as impressing and real as never seen before.

Physics have been developed in cooperation with the real PCC driver Ralph Kalaschek and his team MRS Racing. The car's behaviour on track feels closer to reality than in any other racing simulation out there.

yeah i would like these aswell but i dont se us getting them in till we get all the updates as if they was to bring them out now and they change the cars they will have to bring new one's out and the poeple will start going on about how they dont work because they will be trying to get the old one's to work on the new cars

• Deleted member 133

Limerock Park v2.0

Limerock Park, includes both chicaned and non-chicaned layouts. Textures tweak by Beemer.

Track Name: Limerock Park and Chicane* With graphical patch

To Install: unzip the Limerock folder into you’re Gamedata/Locations folder.

Number of turns: 6(7*)

Track length = 1.53 miles (1.54 miles*)

World Record: 43.112 seconds @ 126.395 Mph by P.J. Jones in a Toyota Mk 111 in 1993.

Authors: Uzzi; Track Modeler, Maxx; Textures, Formula Freak; additional textures, Slaven; additional models. Secret Agent; design assistant and researcher.

Fixed:

Trees and hills display at all texture settings.

FPS is more consistent.

Both tracks show up in the same folder on the menu tree.

Grass and dirt are more drivable now, and curbs rumble.

AI use lights at night.

Added arrows to the paddock to help in getting out onto the track.

Issues:

Until race servers start using this patch, it will cause mismatches. Be sure to save a backup copy of the original if you want to run the track on a standard server.

Pit lane assistance still isn't working correctly, although the AI pits fine. One solution: if the car won't start when you press the grass, hit F10 and get the car moving a little or move off the grass - onto the nearest pavement - then press F10 again and the car will start exit the pits automatically.

There is some FPS slow down on the main straight due to all the objects, you can turn down track detail to high if its a problem.

Background: Created originally for F1C for the WGTS mod. It has been upgraded so that the track surface is 2x smoother and many new track objects have been added and modified.

All assets copy right 2005 Ewan Chalker.

• Deleted member 133

Industrial Complex v1.0

Industrial Complex is a track I designed a couple of years ago and never got round to finishing. Well now it is pretty much finished as I have been updating it for the last few days.

Enjoy this 3.3km street circuit that is relatively fast for a street circuit and has some challenging corners.

Both directions will be included in the release. The track is fully compatible at night as it is a street lit track.

www.madcowie.com 3d Modelling at Affordable Prices

• Deleted member 133

Montreal 1988 v1.0

After a long break I find again the time and motivation to create a new track for the F1 1988 Mod.

Enjoy Montreal 1988.

• Deleted member 133

PushToPaint v1.0

Push To Paint is an application that helps in creating virtual paintings for rFactor, various alloys allow the sending of customized paintings of cars and helmets. But creating a painting is not an easy task, one must get bored a minimum of Photoshop if you want to make a beautiful painting to speak for your brand or your sponsor. The Push To Paint makes it very easy and fun, even those who do not understand painting poderam now create your custom helmets.

The initial version only lets you paint a model of helmet is only a preview. In new versions come new types of helmets and cars too. The chosen model is initially used in MODs INDY iDT.

Click here to visit the official website of the author

• Deleted member 133

Jacksonville Road Course v1.0

Original Oval Track made by ISI for rFactor. The Original Track is needed and included in this download

3 Layouts:

• Traditional Road Course
  • Bike Course
  • Short Course (Skip Barber Layout)

Addon Scratch Built by James Burroughs. Click here to visit the authors website or email jburroughs@realracin.net if you need support.

Out of courtesy, "please" email ISI and myself for permission to convert or to use any materials for public use or other formats.

I received permission from ISI to use Jacksonville as a Base.

• Deleted member 133

Gunsai Touge v1.3

Gunma Cycle Sports Center. There are two editions in this release.

Normal edition:

• Original track.
  • Good looking but highly fps hungry.
  • It is recommended to set SHADOWS to "Max" if you want to drive on this track with full visual effect.
Low poly edition:

• Edited to reduce the number of track objects.
  • Poor looking but friendly for Low spec PC.
Select the edition that will meet your needs.

Credits:

• miyapon nui: Track research, edit, and development
  • Bud Lucas: AIW development
  • souha: Vegetation Supervisor
  • Nyamless: Feed Back and More...
Thx and have fun!

• Deleted member 133

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2816
(files removed too big)

Single Player Edition

General Information:

• All 2009 Cars .
  • All 2009 Drivers including Testers .
  • Brand New Steering Wheels .
  • Brand New Helmets .
  • 3D Arms Option .
  • Brand New Showroom .
  • Brand New Tires Model .
  • New Tires Texture ( Soft and Hard Option ) .
  • All Cars updates by G.P .
  • All Helmets updates by G.P .
  • Brand New Physics .
  • Brand New Suspentions .
  • Brand New Engine limited at 18000 .
  • Kers Option will be on V2 on Single Player .
Produced by:

International Pro-Modding

Members of IPM:

• CoDeX
  • KIKONI
  • JUANOMAX
  • MAROSCI
  • GGSF1
  • KUNAL
  • KEMA
  • ARMOSF1
  • LUCAS MENDEZ
Managers:

• CoDeX
  • KIKONI
Engine Sounds:

• LUCA DE LEO - MMG & LMT Sound MAKER
Movie Productions:

• KIKONI
Ai Talents, and single and multiplayer mode:

• KIKONI
Web Design:

• KIKONI
  • KEMA
Game Menus:

3D Modeler:

• MAROSCI
  • GGSF1
  • KUNAL
Textures Design:

• JUANOMAX
  • GGSF1
  • ARMOSF1
  • Lucas Mendez
Physics and Engines:

• KIKONI
Music:

• FELIPE GONÇALVES
  • PEDRO SALVADO
Beta Testers:

• Animal
  • Chris Setzer
Contributions:

• TCAS ( Very Importante F1 & GP2 Data )
  • GeZeRe (Paint Toro Rosso all versions and Redbull (v1 and v3) with Juanomax (v2))
  • DaiMoN (Paint Force india Australia version)
  • 6e66o (Cubemap)
  • Raul (Renders)
  • F1Racer (Renders)
  • Kunal3D (Safety Car)
Special Thanks:

• ISI To match this fantastic Game and
  • Eugenio Faria for Arai helmets
  • TCAS for the F1 & G.P2 Data
Thanks to each and everyone of you who trusted in this mod. Please visit us at at our website

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by Lee Knight:

Aus le'Mans V5-(Oz the Blokes)

This track was built by legendsatlunch & is based on some real roads in rural Victoria, Australia.
He has not only given permission for this to uploaded here at RD but also given permission for it to be used in any series(but please check first,we might want to join in:wink:)
He was hoping to achieve an Aussie le'Mans type feel to it & I personally believe he's achieved it-minus the signage of course (possibly more of an Oz Dundrod).
Anyway, in this mod you will find a 9.89km(6+miles) course, with a 32 place grid & a track that is laid out in a roughly triangular setup with three major intersections all turning right with two out of three being tighter then 90degrees.
Beware of these intersections as there is NO BRAKING MARKERS until you learn to use the large Gum trees for that purpose.....You have been warned!
This circuit is a high averaged speed circuit with speeds of 280-290kph(175+mph) being reached in some places-as measured by GT40.
I have been using this track for nearly a year & is STILL my favourite!

I must issue a warning though-that is this track does have a shadow caster error that pops up on SOME older PC's -such as my own-& will refuse to load.
Dont panic! Get out of rFactor reload & befor loading track again, go into settings & turn of the shadow caster!
As I said, it's only SOME machines so dont let this put you off this awesome circuit & please let us know how you get on with this as it's an ongoing issue that we're trying to fix.
You can either leave a comment here,PM me or try the following link.
Thank you & I hope you enjoy this as much as I have,
BLeeK

http://www.racedepartment.com/bobs-track-builder/16686-corner-inlet-racing-club-presents.html

• Deleted member 133

Downloads: A new file has been added by Ryan Callan:

F1 1990 SRM Trackpack v1.01

The mod dedicated to the faboulous 1990 F1 world championship season: Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost went head to head for the title. The championship did was decided at Suzuka, following a controversial incident on the very first lap.

16 track with original adverse , trackcam and layout!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 218 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 44 17.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 14.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 67 27.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 83 33.5%