Old RBR modding threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
John, I assume you have RSRBR2011 Update 05 installed, and if so, you should have RBR FixUp ver 1.4 already.

I don't know if we should install ver 1.5 over the top, or wait for RSRBR to update??? :confused:

For higher resolutions use the digidash.ini (without any numbers in the name). Play around with the two parameters mentioned (they are at the very top of the digidash.ini file) and see how changing them influences the HUD position. I could give you my 1920x1200 position, but I have no idea what numbers work for you and your 2560 :).

I want to get this mod installed later as I can't cope with the gear display on the right hand side (lateral vision is not too good these days :rolleyes:)

:thanks: Lukasz, great work.

Pete

I'm having probs trying to get the dash moved - I have it showing on the screen (1920x1080) but it's just not moving. According to the readme file for my resolution I should:
1680x1050:
1920x1200:
1920x1080:
Copy digidash.ini to digidash.ini

As far as I read that I should be changing digidash.ini
; Hud position
;508
;718

If I change the 260 and 210 nothing seems to happen.

Pete

FixUp is supposed to work in any RBR installation. Don't know what the RSRBR guys are showing in that menu.

If you have 127 setup slots it is definitely installed. Have a look in the Plugins folder. If FixUp.dll is present it will be loaded.

FixUp is supposed to work in any RBR installation. Don't know what the RSRBR guys are showing in that menu.

If you have 127 setup slots it is definitely installed. Have a look in the Plugins folder. If FixUp.dll is present it will be loaded.

It's in the plugins folder but just out of curiosity, how/where do I check to see if I have 127 setup slots (sorry if I'm being a bit dim).

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 27 15.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 63 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 100 55.9%