1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Offline Setup Program

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Dan Coldrick, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Just wondering if there is a program that you can use to create/compare setups, I'm looking at comparing setups that I've downloaded to the default/ones I create to see the differences.

For example I downloaded one of Attila's setups for the leon@ Valencia and I find it amazing, I can get consistent 1.43's/42's and I would like to compare with the defaults so I can learn to make my own. I know you can do it in game but it would be easier to compare offline.

Cheers

Dan

2. I was asking myself the same question yesterday.

3. i was gonna write an app to do this... had a bunch of ideas for it... i'm a lazy coder...

4. well you can just open them with notepad, but yes there is a program that was made for gtr or was it gtr2 files:question: i forget which but it could be something to look into, i will try and remember what it was called but right now i have brain fade:thinking:

5. I've got something that reads them sort of, problem at the moment it can't distinguish between multiple Caster etc values for each corner of the car..

I was going to work on it but had other things to do>