OFFICIAL 2024 Pfaff Motorsports IMSA McLaren 720S GT3 EVO

Skins OFFICIAL 2024 Pfaff Motorsports IMSA McLaren 720S GT3 EVO Rev 0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jason Dakins submitted a new resource:

OFFICIAL 2024 Pfaff Motorsports IMSA McLaren 720S GT3 EVO - The Plaid is Back! Now with Papaya!

I am very proud to unveil the OFFICIAL "Plaidpaya" Driveway x Motul sponsored McLaren 720s GT3 EVO, on behalf of Pfaff Motorsports, for use in ACC!
View attachment 717774
View attachment 717775
View attachment 717776
View attachment 717777

Make sure you adjust your settings as shown below:
View attachment 717778

Read more about this resource...

I was going to try putting this one together but then figured you'd have it covered! Ha Great work as always.

Would you be able to, or mind if I, created a version that does not use the IMSA number plates so any number can be used with the livery?

I was going to try putting this one together but then figured you'd have it covered! Ha Great work as always.

Would you be able to, or mind if I, created a version that does not use the IMSA number plates so any number can be used with the livery?
It's possible. I'm a bit tied up at the moment with prep for Daytona in a few weeks, but I'll do my best to it in the near-future.

It's possible. I'm a bit tied up at the moment with prep for Daytona in a few weeks, but I'll do my best to it in the near-future.
I appreciate it! The league I participate most in auto-selects car numbers based on SR order so I try to stick to liveries that still use the in-game number plates when possible.

Hoping to get to Daytona again myself this year.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 52 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 58.7%