1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Oceania Race Club Discussion thread, Beers, BBq's and netKar.

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Andrew Scott, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Hi & gday from Downunder :ups:

I have been a member of RD's netKar Club for just over a year, in that time Ive noticed quite a few Aussie's frequenting the netKar forum.
    I also noticed how very few, if any, took part in the nKP races, but realised quickly, after staying up till 3am to take part in a race event, that the only reason this was occuring was the time difference. Which is a real shame, as netKar is a very real Sim, (the best in my opinion) and alot of us Aussies are missing out on some GREAT Simracing purely due to time.

Weekly races in Australian timezones.

Im sure if we all put our heads together and discuss the idea, we can get something happening.

So what day and time would suite you best to race, I'm on the West coast, but I can race any day or time, remember theres a 2hr time difference between East N West to consider, and also the fact that some people work weird hours too.

Guys, this is a great opportunity for us Aussie's to have some fun racing the best Race Simulator on PC. So spread the word to all your mates and get amongst the discussion.

We can make this work if we commit at the start I'm sure, and an Aussie league is a distinct possibility for the future, but only if we have the interest of enough drivers.

Cmon Aussies lets go Racing.
    Cheers all

2. BARBIE TIME!!!!:tongue:

Mad-Max-2.jpg

3. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

You got the shrimp?:D

4. I'm not an Aussie, but I might be able to join some of these, if enough people speak up.
    I often do rally events on Tuesday 10:30 GMT, so anything other than that works for me.

5. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Awesome Senad, It'll be great to have you on the grid mate, I'm still gonna do Wednesday night race too :) even if its a late/early one :confused:

6. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Like the idea like i mentioned earlier. Running the same race as the EU guys would be very suitable because the server is there anyways:D

7. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Thanks Bjorn, certainly sounds like the best option, we can swap car setups with the EU club each week with same car & track aswell.:thumb:

8. yep Andrew,I have not understood much, but I 'm leaving, Paul!!!!!! I mean beer is cool!!!!!

9. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Np Laurent..... I dont understand much of what I say either :roflol:

LEAVING!!! is the beer that tempting..Hehehe

10. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Do i hear the word beer?:p

11. Haha CapN'Bjorn you're too late!!! the fridge is empty, Pirates have been looting!:drink:

12. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

The fridge is never EMPTY here in Oz......that would create RIOTING :woot:

We like our beers down here!!!

13. Haha so true!!!

14. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Haaaaaahahahahaha :funnypost::roflol:

15. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

In that case gimme a fosters mate AUSTRALIAS FAMOUS beer!!!!!

16. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

:cool: Can or Stubbie mate?!!! :wink:

17. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Uhhh just a tray will be fine mate:p

18. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

A carton eh!!! we call it a "SLAB".....30 stubbies, were do ya live mate, i'll send it by courier!!! overnight express :)

19. No, no, no, Pirates don't drink beer, makes your belly grow and will make you slower in races, it will be arder to reach the wheel.

We enjoy an good red wine at the meal and after an good&old portuguese aguardente or an french cognac!

If you want make a few races at the world's end, on Sunday morming's here in Europe, you can count with me.

20. This sounds like a cool idea of Sérgio's, what do you think Andrew? Could be fun Sunday morning races!:)