North American Gt Mod for rFactor?

Good day, everyone! I was wondering if anyone has an archive of a certain rFactor mod that I've been trying to find for... maybe three years? It was made by The Pits back in 2007 for their online racing league and was called North American GT. There are mentions of it here and here, but no working download links as far as I can tell, and an internet archive search revealed nothing of value. I was hoping someone might have an archive of it or know where I can find it, or maybe someone can offer up an alternative that I could try out. Much appreciated and thank you for letting me be a part of this community!

EDIT: When trying to download it directly from the author's website, I get an error message without an error code. Further digging revealed that it was a 404 error, which I think means that the file was deleted from the author's website. The installer is an EXE called "nagt_v1.4.exe." here's the download link I tried.

Last edited:
I found this version on my backup drive NAGT16 i dont know if it contains the hi res skins.

I found this version on my backup drive NAGT16 i dont know if it contains the hi res skins.
Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back