Norisring AI + Sidelines + AI Hints

Tracks Norisring AI + Sidelines + AI Hints 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
mk-sg submitted a new resource:

Norisring AI + Sidelines + AI Hints - An attempt at making the AI race better around the Norisring lmao

Hey everyone!

Description

Here's my attempt at an AI racing line for the Norising (norisring v3.23 by Rainmaker, upd. by Gunnar333). I mainly created these lines for Formula 3 / Formula Regional cars.

I tried to reduce collisions at Turn 1 by using AI hints and tightening the entry and exit, but the AI might still trip into each other, especially the first 2 laps. Once they are more spread out, it should be better. Its probably 2 seconds off the ideal AI speed but that's the...

Read more about this resource...

mk-sg updated Norisring AI + Sidelines + AI Hints with a new update entry:

V1.1 - Happy Improvements

Changes
  • Further optimization of AI line and AI hints that widens the corner exit for the hairpin; allows AI to race wheel to wheel and reduces the compression, which means closer racing!
  • Minor adjustments to the sidelines and overall AI line to prevent invalid lap times, going into gravel, etc.
I'm very happy with these lines so it's not likely I'll be updating this anymore - let me know if there's any issues. Enjoy! :D

Read the rest of this update entry...

mk-sg updated Norisring AI + Sidelines + AI Hints with a new update entry:

v1.2 - Revisit

Hey everyone! I decided to revisit my first AI lines here again after learning quite a bit from the other tracks.

Changelog:
  • Increased speed on straights via ai_hints
  • Smoothed sidelines and re-aligned pit_lane.ai
  • Some line changes for the hairpin (which I'm not too happy with) and turns 4-5
The hairpin is still a rough section. I find that either the AI bunches up there or loses its sync with the AI line and acts "lost". Sometimes the AIs will stumble on each...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 408 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 278 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 122 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.6%
Back