Resource icon

Tracks Nordschleife (2 layouts, 2 seasons) 2017-06-16

Login or Register an account to download this content
xXaXiXx submitted a new resource:

Nordschleife (2 layouts, 2 seasons) - WARNING: Basic GSCx Patrick Giranthon's track conversion

Please dont complain about the quality of the track or there is no AMS Standards, i have the permission of Patrick to upload this, this is for the lazy people what they doesnt want to convert it himself

Original Track: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nordschleife.3292/

All screenshots are in the link.

.zip password is "aXi es mi pastor"

Read more about this resource...

Great, thanks. Only downside is that I get a error message when loading the track:

gMotor 2 Error
Error loading mesh file SRPL_SKY3_DOME1.GMT to memory

Any idea please ?

The error doesnt popups in my game, do you installed it correctly?
I guess, I did not do anything else than normal. The track(s) show correctly in the UI, but when starting to load I get the opening picture, with the error window.
Only way out is hitting any key on the keyboard and them the game closes down.

Hmmm, i dont know what happens, it doesnt for me, try asking in some forums, sorry
I found this fix:
Rename the sky.mas file to skyT.mas and then change the reference to the sky.mas file in the .scn file to: MASFile=skyT.mas

I did this for the three layouts and they all work now...;)

I found this fix:
Rename the sky.mas file to skyT.mas and then change the reference to the sky.mas file in the .scn file to: MASFile=skyT.mas

I did this for the three layouts and they all work now...;)
@Fanapryde that probably means you have a loose sky.mas file in your main Locations folder. If so you could delete it and keep the Nordy files as they are if you like. The only 2 loose files you should have in Locations are
1) commonmaps.mas
2) terrain.tdf

@xXaXiXx Mate, if you are the modder or person sharing you should provide the fix or suggestions. This is the proper forum for anyone to ask questions about a track you provided. And BTW, mine loads fine. ;)

@Fanapryde that probably means you have a loose sky.mas file in your main Locations folder. If so you could delete it and keep the Nordy files as they are if you like. The only 2 loose files you should have in Locations are
1) commonmaps.mas
2) terrain.tdf
Thanks for the tip. That was indeed the issue. I had more loose files in the Locations folder, removed them, and Nord works fine now. It also solved the issue I had with a black sky at Mexico (Hermanos Rodrigues classic) :thumbsup:

I was wondering the same thing. Been using that version for a while now.
It has the "tourist versions".
There is more and different "scenery" and more graffity on track, most trees look a bit worse.
Track feels mostly the same, but both Carraciola and the small carroussel have different concrete structure compared to the EEC version.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.