AC Nords Mondays Exos 125 @ Nords - Mon 29th June

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks @Si , as said it was indeed fun ;-)
Had some major mistakes but managed to not totally crash the car :D
Glad i decided to join! ... although i was alone for most of the time :thumbsdown::rolleyes:;)

Reactions: Si
Well, as stated in chat, a funny combo.
I must apologize to @IRobot for my crash, it's was unfortunate and I don't know what i could have done, but i'm just dissapointed that I spoil our race.
Good race all, thx!

Very demanding combination.

After the carousel (Carraciola-Karussell), it gets always difficult to keep track of all the curves and undulations and to me the last 2-3 kilometers before the long straight are always the worst to remember.

However, I managed to avoid incidents, at least I didn't touch barriers or walls when I did leave the track, and I finished the race...

Thank you for the event. Looking forward to another Nords adventure :roflmao:

@Geof No problem, it was an enjoyable race for me. Well done podium.

Think I need to practice my pit entry :redface::-

That's me going into the pits at 0:35, and I must admit to having a bit of a 'wtf!' moment when I saw you reversing back up the track. :laugh:

I was coming down the straight saying to myself that I needed to pit, to only then realise I had no idea where the pit entry was! I did that last bit very slowly...

Forgot to do a write up, this was a really fun race, very happy with my pace towards the end, the Exos is so stable, and can never get bored of the ring, nice one!! Congrats guys

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies