Nood question: Licence needed for porsche cup car?

Hi all was wondering if anyone can help me. I want to race with the Porsche Cup Car and was wondering what licence do I need for it? I just turned to Licence D and I am not sure if I should buy it yet? Thank you.

Also is there any Fixed Porsche cup car series?

I believe Porsche Cup is C license and I Dont think there is any fixed series, the car is already very limited setup wise. If that your afraid of setups or dont have the time, searching in forums or using setup sync app can get you setups from other users. Otherwise you can "subscribe" to VRS or Craig setup shop for car sets.

I believe Porsche Cup is C license and I Dont think there is any fixed series, the car is already very limited setup wise. If that your afraid of setups or dont have the time, searching in forums or using setup sync app can get you setups from other users. Otherwise you can "subscribe" to VRS or Craig setup shop for car sets.
sweet thanks ill check those out

yeah, one of the few sad developments in iracing over the last two years, the number of free community sets has dropped dramatically since all the chaps willing to put in the extra hours now seem to be associated with the pay sites for setups. Pity, for someone with limited time the community sets were always helpful.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.