Noob in need of help

Hi

I was looking at the stcc10 event on Wednesday and it said it is at the following track
Track: Autodromo Saponaro
I have downloaded it but can't find where I need to put it on my computer from the read me file.I downloaded the game in steam if that makes any difference.I have managed to do the skins but can't do the above :(

Thanks for any help or pointers given.

Note that 'Program Files' is only the default install location for Steam and it's games, so it may vary on your system. I have it installed in C:\Games, for example. However, the folder structure from the Steam folder on is always the same:

Steam\steamapps\<user>\race 07\GameData\Locations

As Senad said, just create any folders that don't exist. (usually GameData and Locations)

Be warned, though, that game startup time increases with the amount of stuff you place on those folders. A few circuits will not make much difference, but if you decide to try everything you find online you will have time for a coffee every time you click the race07 icon.

You can keep them tidy by hand or use this (good for circuits in general, for some mods by hand works better):
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/sim-racing-manager-manages-mods-and-tracks.21107/

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.1%