1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No tire sounds

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Bob Johnstone, May 23, 2013.

1. I have had no tire sounds since the last two builds anybody know anything about this?
  2. Since last update, I have noticed that some of the tire sounds are now quieter. Also, the car sounds in replays are much quieter - too quiet.
  3. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

4. Sorry Bob, I havent found a solution yet. I have tire sounds on Historic cars, Maybe you have too.
  5. Sorry guys I thought I was watching this thread I will try the historical cars
    . I have even reinstalled the game but no better
  6. Ian Franssen

Ian Franssen
    Premium Member

That is really strange guys, I wish I had the solution for it. A new install and re-downloading the mods should work you would expect.:confused:
  7. I did uninstall a few mods I may have uninstalled a component by mistake
  8. I did a fresh 218 build install when it was released, but still only tiresounds in Historic cars.
  9. I reinstalled into a diferent dir and copied my user data and mods over that fixed. I used the lite instaler
  10. I think all the sounds in replay are messed up so it's no surprise that others are also. I think they are that way as a result of making some significant changes to the sound code and I imagine they will be fixed in a future build.