No sound on several Kunos GT3 and other cars

Hello, I recently ran into this problem that most of the stock Kunos cars have completely lost their sound. My mods are completely fine, though. I tried verifying cache and deleting the "common.bank" file, but nothing works. Is there any way to fix this?

I kinda figured that's the problem. The GUIDs file must be a remnant from a sound mod you had on that car, and the Kunos soundbank is incompatible with it. Verifying files downloads the default soundbank but the GUIDs file remains.

Solution: delete the GUIDs files. Or replace the .bank file with the one from the same sound mod as the GUIDs file

I kinda figured that's the problem. The GUIDs file must be a remnant from a sound mod you had on that car, and the Kunos soundbank is incompatible with it. Verifying files downloads the default soundbank but the GUIDs file remains.

Solution: delete the GUIDs files. Or replace the .bank file with the one from the same sound mod as the GUIDs file
Sorry, I've the same issue, after set the Fonsacker sound mod pack, I lost a lot of sounds of stock cars.
I'm going to delete all the GUIDs files from Fonsacker mod in my "cars" folder, and then what to do? verify steam files?
Sorry im very very newbie on this

I also lost sometimes the Sound from Kunos cars, which already have Fonsaker sounds.
After install the mod again it work. Did the cm replace the Bank files back to vanilla ? I dont change anything.

My solution was to delete the GUIDS.txt file in Content/cars/SFX, re-install missing file from Steam using Properties/Local files/verfily integrity of game files. Then for each car affected, remove the GUIDS.txt file from the car's SFX folder -there should only be .bank file there.
Perhaps it's time for RacedDepartment to stop hosting the Fonsecker sounds pack? This was the cause.

My solution was to delete the GUIDS.txt file in Content/cars/SFX, re-install missing file from Steam using Properties/Local files/verfily integrity of game files. Then for each car affected, remove the GUIDS.txt file from the car's SFX folder -there should only be .bank file there.
Perhaps it's time for RacedDepartment to stop hosting the Fonsecker sounds pack? This was the cause.
Can I just ask, how come you would remove the new guids.txt file the second time? Surely that's the recovered original file?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 35.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 69 58.5%